You must select a suitable CMS for your company’s online store or website in order for it to function properly and attract clients. Contractors will offer dozens of options in different price and functional categories. How to choose the right engine that is right for your business? Life hack: read here https://dinarys.com/hire-magento-developer for tips on how to choose the best magento developer.
A little about the main thing
CMS is a content management system, a set of interfaces for users and administrators. It can be expanded and allows you to reduce development time. It consists of two parts: the frontend (the appearance of the site) and the admin panel (the place where the content is managed).
Benefits of Magento
- Versatility. The choice of CMS depends on the scale of your project – a landing page, a business card site, a corporate site or a large online store. Not every system will fit your project. Some CMS allow you to create projects of various sizes, others are tailored for specific functionality. Magento is tailored for e-commerce – online stores with a large number of products (> 10000).
- Page loading speed. You need to find out how well the CMS will handle the amount of content and load. This parameter is important for visitors to your site. No one will wait 3 minutes for a page to load. The high loading speed of the site is the result of the continuous work of specialists, no matter what CMS your site is on. However, out-of-the-box parameters of control systems are also important.
- SEO-oriented. This CMS gives access to the code, it gives a lot of tools for SEO optimization, in particular, meta tags for each product and category, an embedded XML sitemap.
- Safety. So that your work and finances are not in vain, you need to take care of security measures for your site. One of the most popular CMS for online stores attracts a lot of hackers. Magento’s developers test for vulnerabilities on a regular basis and provide fixes to improve security.
- Scalability. Magento has a wide modular system that allows you to expand the functionality of the CMS.
- Responsiveness. Functions “perfectly” in all browsers and on any monitor.
- The convenience of use. CMS is very popular in the web segment and is focused on online stores. If you are into e-commerce, then Magento will be the best solution for you. In terms of administration, this engine has an intuitive interface.
As you have seen, almost any CMS can be “reached out” to the desired level with the help of skilled programmers and plugins. But if you want to rationally allocate development time and financial investments, then you need to analyze the goals of your business and the characteristics of the CMS.
Based on many years of experience with magento 1 to magento 2 migration service, our team considers the best Magento solution for e-commerce, and for corporate websites, Magento is also good.
In web development, our company focuses on this particular CMS in order to achieve the goals of the customer. Our portfolio contains many works on Magento.