The Reserve Bank of India or RBI sets the RBI Grade B eligibility criteria, and it is going to be released along with the RBI Grade B exam official notification. The RBI Grade B eligibility criteria depends on different types of factors encompassing Nationality, Educational Qualification, and even that of RBI Grade B age group.
Remember that a least of sixty percent marks (fifty percent marks in case of SC/ST/PWBD) or even that of an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree is a must to be eligible for the role of this RBI Grade B Officer. Here, you should not also forget that the collective percentage or grade, achieved during graduation, for all sort of semesters or years is going to get considered to content the RBI Grade B educational standards.
Moreover, as per the Notification of RBI Grade B, aspirants between the age group of twenty-one years to 30 years, should have gotten sixty percent marks in Graduation, to apply for the post. In case the aspirants do not fulfil the RBI Grade B eligibility criteria, they would get disqualified at the later stage of the selection procedure.
RBI Grade B Exam is organized in three phases. Phase I is all about the Prelims exam that is an objective-type test consisting of four sections. These sections include English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness. Each and every single phase is an elimination type of round. Hence, only the aspirants who qualify Phase II are permitted to appear in the Mains Examination.
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria- Nationality
To appear for the test of RBI Grade B 2022, an aspirant must be either:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of that of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who got permanently settled in India before January 1, 1962,
- AN individual of Indian origin who has actually migrated from either Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia, or even that of Vietnam with the purpose of residing permanently in India.
You must note it that aspirants belonging to categories 2, 3 and 4 must own a certificate of eligibility that has been issued by the Government of India.
Officer in Grade B (DR): General
It demands graduation in any type of discipline /Equivalent technical or even that of professional qualification with least of 60% marks (fifty percent for SC/ST/PwBDaspirant) or post-Graduation in any sort of discipline/ Equal technical or that of professional qualification with minimum fifty five percent marks (pass scores for SC/ST/PwBDcandidates) in collective of all semesters/years.
The level of Graduation:
- Any type of course from an authorized University / Institute that a person took after Class 12th and is as a minimum of three years duration/ candidates possessing professional or technical qualifications that are acknowledged by the Government as equal to that of professional or technical graduation is going to be eligible for admission to the test, subject to attaining minimum marks prescribed above.
- Aspirants who have passed the Final Examination for Association of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India could even apply for the post, subject to getting the least marks prescribed above.
Come on, if you are intelligent and have interest in banking then it is a golden chance for you. A bit of dedication, hard work and you are good to ace it.
To sum up, if you feel that you are eligible for RBI Grade B exam then you should try your luck at this exam. Remember even if you are B.A. graduate with mor Ethan the prescribed marks, you can appear in this prestigious exam. Once you have cleared this exam, you would get a good place in this banking sector and not to forget about the finances.