A bedroom is a place where you can relax and forget about all the problems in your life. The quality of the bed and the ambience of the room can affect your mood and sometimes even kill the relaxation you were expecting. A bedroom has to be not just clean and proper, but it has to be more. A makeover can change the dullness in your bedroom and your face immediately.
A new curtain can bring a massive change in the room, and you can buy some queen size quilt cover sets for your bed that show off the luxury in the room. The quilt cover, which matches the wall colour, will make a view. Having a quilt cover is as important as having a bedsheet. It adds to the setting of an elegant bedroom. The things you buy for the bedroom need not be expensive; it has to be just unique, beautiful and should be able to blend with the other items in the room. The bedroom must reflect who you are and your personality and should be pleasant.
How Do You Do a Bedroom Makeover?
- Please get rid of the useless furniture: There’s always some wooden furniture, big or small, lying around your room. Get rid of it for more space in the room.
- Dust all surfaces and gadgets: Cleaning is the primary step towards making a great bedroom. Have some scented candles for an aromatic ambience.
- Take care of non-seasonal clothes and accessories: When a particular season is over, you should clear off the clothes and accessories related to that season and pack them up in your almirah or under the bed or bed storage.
- Rearrange your bed and table: Put your bed where you prefer and not where everybody puts it. It can be near the window, corner of the room or anywhere you seem fit. It should make space for the later adjustments of bedroom items; hence, it should be done first.
- Hide your cords and wires: Who likes to see a bunch of headset wires and USB cables lying around the desk and floor. So, carefully hide the wires and cables behind the desktop or behind other fittings.
- Mount some furniture onto the walls: In order to get a spacious area without any hindrance while walking, one must attach the extra furniture to the grey wall decor. It can be your flower stand, lamp, bookshelf etc. It saves space, and the room will look intact.
- Bed Sheets and quilts: A bedroom needs some suitable fabric apparatus. A beautiful bamboo sheet set, and a matching quilt can do the magic. The first thing that someone notices while entering a bedroom is the bed and, of course, what’s on the bed. You can buy different colours of bedsheets and quilts to get a colourful bedroom. The quilts and the bedsheet can be bought in different colours and shapes. If the bed is a double size, you can buy a double size quilt; if it’s a queen-size bed, it is easy to buy some queen size quilt cover sets online.
- Curtains in your room: A curtain complementing the walls are the best you can have in your bedroom. It immediately elevates the entire look of the room.
- Have fun with new lightings: With the help of Alexa or Google Assistant, you can control the illumination of the room with voice commands. Won’t it be cool to show off that to your guests?
- Some plants and flowers: If you can take care of the plants daily, it’ll add life to the bedroom. If you are not at home often, a plastic one will do too.
- A fuzzy throw: It will not just make your furniture better; a complementary colour will level up the room’s total look. It helps by providing a luxurious feel to the room.
These are some basic things you can do to elevate the look of your bedroom without spending much and breaking your bank in the process. Try a few or all of the ideas mentioned above to give a fabulous look to your bedroom.