Buying locally to support local affordable turf suppliers in Sydney is a good idea . Is this not jeopardized, however, when the additional expense results in buyers paying too much for a product? means both the supplier like Sydney Lawn And Turf and the ultimate consumer, whether it’s a school, club, or government agency.
Should you pay a greater price for a product from a local company when it is actually controlled by a foreign turf supplier and profit is stolen by private equity investors? Interesting!
Purchasing synthetic grass of comparable quality from overseas turf providers at a lesser cost is unquestionably advantageous to both the contractor and the end-user.
Choosing a lawn supplier usually boils down to a few essential considerations. The following are listed in no particular order:
What kind of lawn supplier is best for getting high-quality synthetic grass?
- Integrated tufting and yarn: Turf suppliers who produce their own yarn and turf have a higher level of quality control. The integrated production approach used by Sydney Lawn And Turf enables comprehensive control of each component in the turf, and the manufacturing process is conducted under the constant supervision of a quality control team to assure high-quality artificial turf.
- Factory Audit: The company has passed many audits by respected organizations such as WFSGI, BSCI, and ICS, demonstrating that it is capable of fulfilling customer orders in a quality and quantity-conscious manner.
- R&D and innovation capabilities: This is frequently underestimated. Turf suppliers with excellent R&D and technology capabilities can supply artificial grass that is of higher quality, more ecologically friendly, and more diverse.
Qualifications are a sign of a company’s strength, but they’re also a good place to start when looking for a reliable lawn provider.
- Grass For Sports:- It is extremely tough to gain qualifications from major sports organizations such as FIH, FIFA, GAA, World Rugby, and ITF. Many of them have high expectations for artificial turf providers and products. Sydney Lawn And Turf are one of only five Preferred Producers in the world, as recognized by FIH, FIFA, and World Rugby.
- Grass in the landscape:- In contrast to sports grass, the landscape grass sector does not have a consistent set of quality standards. However, you can see if the manufacturer has sent their items to be tested for “UV” and “Health.” The UV test is split into 2 parts: UVA 5000 hours and UVB 3000 hours, and it is forwarded to SGS for examination. RoHS, DIN, REACH, ASTM, EN71-3, and other health tests are used to guarantee that lawn products are free of heavy metals, chemicals, and other dangerous and hazardous substances, ensuring the safety of families, particularly children.
Turf suppliers are in charge of making artificial grass in people’s gardens look as authentic as possible. Landscape develops grass in a variety of forms, color hues, thicknesses, and distinctive combinations, all inspired by natural grass, to ensure that it seems as natural as possible while having distinct personalities.
Manufacturers of landscape grass can add UV inhibitors to turf items to increase the lawn’s service life, up to 8-10 years.
The industry is lucky to have some good synthetic turf producers, both locally and globally, that match the aforementioned criteria.