Safed Musli is an Ayurvedic herb that mainly grows in India. Its botanical name is Chlorophytum Borovilianum and belongs to the Asparagaceae family. It is an aphrodisiac food or drug that arouses sexual instinct, brings on desire, or increases sexual pleasure or performance, which is readily available and marketed specifically for its libido-boosting effects.
Chemical Components Of Musli:
Safed Musli has all that is required for good health. It contains proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, steroids, and alkaloids as well.
Some of the essential components that regulate metabolism include potassium, sodium, magnesium, resins, phenol, calcium, saponins, and fibres. Because of all these constituents, the medicinal effect of Safed Musli has been approved by the Medicinal Plant Board.
Other names for Musli:
This popular aphrodisiac herb is known by the following names:
- Safed Moosli
- Indian Spider plant
- Asparagus adscendens
Indications for Musli:
- Relieves excessive thirst
- Improve muscle strength
- Prevent bleeding
- Relieves burning sensation
- Good for UTI
- Help secrete digestive enzymes
- Good for skin
- Improve complexion
- Prevents jaundice
- Prevent nausea and vomiting
- Improve lactation
- Increases appetite
Medicinal properties of SafedMusli:
The therapeutic uses of SafedMusli are many as it possesses the following properties:
- Aphrodisiac: This herb, a called aphrodisiac, is a potent stimulator of libido and resolves infertility in men. It helps treat sexual problems like erectile dysfunction, lower sperm count, and other reproductive ailments.
- Antioxidant: Safed Musli contains natural antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress in the body. By detoxifying and removing the free radicals that are formed as a result of metabolic processes, Safed Musli helps improve circulation and regulate metabolic processes and hormonal secretion.
- Anti-inflammatory: Safed Musli has anti-inflammatory properties as it can resolve the four symptoms of inflammation. Inflammation is characterized by pain, swelling, redness, and warmth. As Msuli help regulate the circulation, it removes the exudates from the area causing excessive redness and swelling; it also reduces pain by washing out the pain-causing transmitters from the site. Having these properties can help treat arthritic and rheumatic conditions.
- Stress reliever: It helps make a better mood as it reduces stress hormones, reduces depression, anxiety and induces calmness.
- Antacid: Safed Musli neutralizes the excessive stomach acid in the body and relieves bloating, indigestion, constipation, prevents ulcers and reduces the feeling of nausea and vomiting.
- Galactagogue: Stimulating the mammary glands in mothers can help milk production and eases lactation for new mothers. This is also done by improving the circulation and hormonal regulating properties of the Musli herb.
Treatment for erectile dysfunction:
Erectile dysfunction is the inability of men to obtain or maintain an erection in response to an intimate stimulus. It is commonly called impotence and is also a risk for other systemic diseases. The prevalence of erectile dysfunction is more among older men, but it can also affect men.
The underlying pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction is that due to the inability of smooth muscle relaxation and vasodilation, oxygenated blood can not reach the genitals, resulting in erection deficit. The underlying causes of erectile dysfunction are diabetes, cardiovascular pathology, hypertension, obesity, and other systemic pathologies.
A group of drugs called Phosphodiesterase, type-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors, help resolve the circulatory deficit and treat erectile dysfunction. Viagra, Vilitra, Levitra, Priligy are some of the drugs to treat erectile dysfunction.
The medical treatment for erectile dysfunction is Tadarise 5mg tablet having Verdinafil for improving circulation to the genitals. Tadarise 5mg is available online, visit our website to buy online.
Safed Musli is also called herbal Viagra for its aphrodisiac properties. It helps improve sexual functions by hormonal regulation and improving circulations.
Though it would be best and always preferred to opt for natural ways to treat the problem of erectile dysfunction, there is no denial of the fact that sometimes the problem can be severe and might not get cured with the use of natural remedies. In such cases, the medicines stated above are some of the options for treating the ED problem. However, one important point of consideration here is not to start any medication without consulting the experts as that might result in side effects. You must make sure to reach out to professionals to get the right advice. And consultation for the same is no more a worry as it can be done easily online from the comforts of your home by reaching out to the best digital healthcare platforms like https://www.numan.com/, where a team of experts is more than willing to guide you at every step of the treatment.