Talking about antivirus and not mentioning Avast is impossible. Whenever anyone talks about top antivirus programs; Avast is always the first choice as it provides a large number of features at very good prices. The best thing about Avast antivirus is that this antivirus program offers various excellent features in its freeware. If you use your computer for just basic work then using freeware will be enough. But as you know, the computer is a very powerful device; if you want to access other features then you can go for Avast premium plans. For purchasing Avast antivirus from the internet; you have to enter your whole details and make a payment from debit/credit cards, PayPal or other net banking options. Avast provides 60 days trial. This antivirus also provides Avast renewal service which means whenever your antivirus is about to get out of service; it will automatically deduct your money to renew the antivirus. This auto-renewal feature helps to keep your device protected all the time. But sometimes this feature can be troublesome. For example, you don’t want to use Avast antivirus in your device but still, your money gets deducted from your account. With Avast Cancel Subscription, you can prevent auto-renewal service. If you are wondering how to cancel Avast 60 day Trial then we are here for help.
How to cancel Avast Subscription?
If you are using Avast continuously then auto-renewal feature is good for you as you don’t have to renew the subscription manually. Once you use Avast service, you will be out of any worry. But this thing can be a big issue for others if they have Stop Avast Service but still paying for the subscription. If you are one of them and worrying about How to cancel Avast Auto-Renewal service then you are at the right place. Here we are mentioning the steps to get Avast Auto-Renewal Refund.
How do I cancel my Avast Subscription via Avast Account?
The best and easy way for Avast Cancel and refund is by using your Avast account. Follow the given steps:
- Go to your Avast account
- Click on Sign in
- Log in to your Avast account and ensure that you are using the same email
- Go to Licenses
- Click on your licenses
- You will see your licenses in that column
- Go to Auto-renewal license
- Tap the Cancel Auto-Renewal button
- Click on Deactivate Auto-renewal subscription
- You will get the confirmation email about canceling the automatic service.
How to Deactivate Avast via Order Portal?
If you have purchased Avast antivirus from Digital River then you can easily cancel Avast. Follow the given steps:
- Visit Digital river portal and provide your order number and password
- You can easily find the order number and password on your email by the time you purchased your antivirus.
- Now go to Manage Subscription
- Click on Automatic Renewals
- Toggle it to OFF
- Hit the Confirm button
- You will get a confirmation mail that your Auto-renewal service has been canceled.
By chance, if your Avast get auto-renew and money is deducted from your account then you can easily claim for Avast Refund. You will get your refund but you have to claim within 30 days.