In this digital era, you can easily send your documents via email and the next person can easily take print-out of those documents. People need printouts when they have to submit their documents or whenever they require the hard copy of documents. You can easily print attachments from your email.
How do you print an Email in Yahoo?
Yahoo is one of the most popular email services in the world. It has various advanced features which makes it more user-friendly. Printing a web page can easily be done by using the print command of the browser but you can’t print Yahoo mail like that. If you will use print command for printing Yahoo email then your printer will print various unwanted elements like navigation bars, ads, etc. But that does not mean than you can’t print from Yahoo email. For this case, Yahoo itself provides a print-friendly feature so you can easily take printouts of your email.
How to print an email in Yahoo?
Here we have mentioned the steps to print email from Yahoo:
- Go to your device
- Open web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc)
- Open your Yahoo mail in the browser
- Now open the mail you want to print
- Click on print on the top right side
- You can also choose the print option by selecting the horizontal dots
- Now you will get various options for making changes on your printout. How many copies do you need? You can also choose the layout and paper size of your printout.
- After making all these changes, click on the Print from the web browser’s print dialog box.
How do I print an attachment from Yahoo mail?
For printing attachments; you must have to save the attachments (files) on your device. If you are thinking how to print attachment in Yahoo mail without downloading then the answer is you can’t. Firstly you have to download the attachments then only you can print it. Here are the steps to print attachments from Yahoo mail:
- Go to the web browser
- Open Yahoo email
- Go to the attachment of your Yahoo mail you want to take a print
- Click on the attachment
- Go to the print option from the top right corner
- The attachment will automatically get downloaded on your device
- Go to the downloaded attachment
- Now you can easily print the attachment by using the device’s printing interface.
How to print Photo attachment in Yahoo mail?
You can also print photo attachments from your Yahoo mail by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your favorite web browser
- Open your Yahoo mail
- Go to the mail from where you want to print the photo
- Choose the image
- Click on the print option from the top right corner
Now choose the downloaded image from the bottom of the browser. The image will open in Windows photos.
- Now you just have to give a print command (Ctrl+P or File> Print)
With these steps, you can easily print your Yahoo emails.